14 Mar – 20 Mar Chainlink contract update

Even though this was the first week of Hackathon 2021, the Chainlink price feed /contract team still found time to get lots done, and make significant advances.

The big news of the week was of course the major UI update made to the data.chain.link website. The UI improvements include an all-new launch page and all new individual price feed page design.

data.chain.link launch page

LINK - USD price feed page

We also saw a significant number of new price feeds on @0xPolygon (previously Matic). Below are all of the listed feeds on Polygon.

https://market.link/search/feeds?network=137

WBTC / ETH
USDC / ETH
DAI / ETH
DOT / USD
MATIC / ETH
LINK / ETH
AAVE / ETH
BTC / USD
USDC / USD
USDT / USD
DAI / USD
ETH / USD
MATIC / USD

The Chainlink team also released 16 new OCR price feeds. Details can be found below.

The team also release 5 new price feed pairs.

WING / USD
ALPHA / ETH
PERP / ETH
ONT / USD
TRY / USD

4 Likes

Thanks for this new update @link_hound, is as helpful and clarifying as usual! I loved the new design of data.chain.link as well and the increasing number of OCR feeds in mainnet. It is truly astonishing to see the pace at which the Chainlink team delivers, despite being so busy with the Hackathon.

Additionally, thanks to your post I discovered something I had missed, now you can search price feeds sorted by sponsors. For example:

Keep it up my friend!

1 Like